Thursday, May 5, 2011

Due Date

Today  marks a very special and important day in my life. It would have been my precious baby boy's due date. But God had other plans. His furniture sits in his room ready for him, but he will never come home to us. Kaden is gone. I know he is up in heaven now as one of God's beautiful angels.

My weekly milestones have passed and this day has finally arrived. The anticipation consuming me every step of the way. Now I will have the larger milestones each year to encounter: the day he was born 12.31.10, his official due date 5.5.11, and the day of his cremation 1.1.11. New Year's Eve and Cinco de Mayo will forever have a different meaning for us. Kaden will live on forever in our family and will never be forgotten. We will tell his future brothers and sisters all about him. We will honor his memory. He will always be our sweet baby boy, our son, our little man. I know we will see him again, when it's my turn to go to heaven. Until that day, I will continue to smile when I think of him and look at his pictures. I will work everyday at mending my heart and finding peace. I will somehow find the strength to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you love on Kaden's due date and hoping you have a peaceful Mother's Day this weekend ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete