Friday, January 27, 2012

Missing You

Some days are so tough. I find myself thinking of you and the amazing person you would have been. Tears just creep down my cheeks when I least expect it, like now for instance. Watching tv doesn't help. I see premies going home for the hospital and think "What if?".... "What if Kaden were here with us today?" I want to wind back the hands of time so bad sometimes to change the outcome, to have you here. But then I think of your little sister who will be here in a few weeks and I know if you were still here with us we wouldn't have her. I find myself torn and selfish because I want both of you. I didn't plan this for my life but I guess this is what was meant for me...the path I was supposed to take. For some reason you were meant to be an angel in heaven and we were meant to have Rylei here with us. I will cherish everyday I have with Rylei like I cherished every moment I had with you. Not one day goes by that I don't think of you. I love you baby boy! Know that I am missing you and wishing you were here in my arms. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment