Saturday, December 31, 2011

1st Birthday

One year ago today we welcomed you, our precious baby boy into the world. We were blessed to have met and truly loved you before you left and went to heaven. From the moment we laid eyes on you we were in love. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I was in love.

We will never forget any of our firsts with you: first kicks, first movements, first breaths, first mad face, first finger squeezes, first foot wiggles, first hugs, first kisses, first hello, first teddy bear, first blanket, first hat, first picture, first outfit. We will forever miss all of these firsts and the firsts we dreamed of having with you.

Every time I see a butterfly or look up at the sky I think of you. Every time I hold your bear I remember holding you in my arms. Every time I go to your beach I remember every second of the day we met. My perfect little man. :)

We hope you're having a wonderful 1st birthday party in heaven with all of your angel friends. We are celebrating your birthday here with a mint chip ice cream cake - mommy's favorite. We love and miss you baby boy!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Kaden!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment